SCIENCE TEACHER POST IN AMAZING TOWER HAMLETS SCHOOL
Are you available to consider a Science role in a brilliant Tower Hamlets School?
- Tower Hamlets, East London
- Science Teacher
- September start, for the Teacher role.
- Popular girls school with excellent support.
- Full-Time Science role, across KS3 and KS4 (possibly KS5)
- Strong Senior Leadership Team / Great Science Department.
- Positive environment
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - SCIENCE TEACHER
A hugely popular East London school are looking for a Science Teacher to teach high quality, engaging and well-planned Science lessons. The school is extremely well thought of in the local area and are considered as 'outstanding' by Ofsted criteria.
This Full Time Science Teacher is required to join a fantastic department from September. The position is available from September and this will be suitable for any London based Science Teacher as they are centrally based and have good transport connections.
ABOUT YOU - SCIENCE TEACHER ROLE
You will be passionate about Science and be committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities. As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic team of teaching staff, all determined to ensure that the school maintains its reputation for excellence. We are keen to hear from you if you:-
- Are an excellent Science Teacher
- Aspire to develop further as a professional
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Are ambitious, hard-working and a team player We can offer you the opportunity to join:
- A highly committed and dedicated staff.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Students who love their school, are ambitious and want to learn
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE - SCIENCE TEACHER ROLE:
- A successful track record of improving pupil performance
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusive education
- The ability to use and manipulate data to raise student achievement
- Sound mathematical ability and familiarity with data management systems such as Excel
- Evidence of supporting and challenging students who underperform
- Awareness of national initiatives in education
- The ability to raise standards and an understanding of how to develop learning and teaching across the department
- Ability to develop systems to support pupils both academically, socially and pastorally
- The ability to manage and inspire a variety of students.
- Flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER YOU - SCIENCE TEACHER ROLE
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
REESON EDUCATION - YOU BENEFIT FROM:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%