- Science Teacher (KS3/4)
- Full-time, 6-week contract
- Wimbledon, SW London
Reeson Education are supporting a large mainstream secondary school in Wimbledon, South London who require a Science Teacher from February 2024. This is a fixed term contract until Easter.
Established in 2018, the school provides an excellent education for children in Wimbledon and was rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2023.
A new Sixth Form is set to open in September offering further choices to students aged 11-18.
The School - Science Teacher - February 2024 - Wimbledon, SW London
- Large mixed secondary school in Wimbledon
- New school with outstanding features
- Opportunities for internal promotion
- Fantastic place to work and learn
- Values all cultures, backgrounds and experiences
The Role - Science Teacher - February 2024 - Wimbledon, SW London
The school require an enthusiastic Science Teacher to join a busy and fun environment where every day offers something different.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science Teacher with recent KS3/4 experience
- Hold a valid DBS
- Have the ability to understand the needs of their pupils
- Deliver exceptional support to ensure all pupils meet their full potential
- Have the knowledge, skills and understanding to oversee support and intervention for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The Offer - Science Teacher - February 2024 - Wimbledon, SW London
In return, the school can offer the successful Science Teacher the following:
- A broad and wide-ranging staff development programme
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services
Science Teacher - February 2024 - Wimbledon, SW London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%