If you hold QTS, have experience of teaching Science from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 and are currently seeking an opportunity to progress as a Teacher, this may be the role for you.
A position for a Science Teacher has become available at an outstanding school in South West London.
The school is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher for January on a full-time basis. The job is permanent but will initially be on a Long-Term Supply basis.
Experience and knowledge of teaching Science at Key Stages 3 to 5 would be preferred, as this will be a requirement for the role.
The salary for this Science Teacher position will be between £28355 to £44541 depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in South West London. Mixed, 11 - 18, Non selective.
Key Stage 4 Results (GCSE) 2018-2019
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.59
- Our Attainment 8 score is 49.14
- 47% of students achieved grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 62% of students achieved grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 45% of students entered the EBacc, with 22% achieving it.
90% of students stayed in education or employment after Key Stage 4.
Key Stage 5 Results (A Level) 2018-2019
Average grade per A Level entry is C-
Applications are welcome from Science Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Science Teachers. NQTs and experienced candidates are also free to apply for this position as a Science Teacher.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Science Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of having worked as a Science Teacher within UK Secondary Schools
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Science Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.