- Immediate start
- Competitive rates of pay
- New school with specialisms in Arts and Sports
- Great opportunity for a Science Graduate or experienced Science Technician
A Science Technician is needed in a mixed Secondary School in North London.
This Science Technician post will be full time and long term/permanent.
You will be required to support the Science department in the set up of lessons if appointed as a Science Technician.
This will involve effective communication with the class teachers, safe handling of materials/resources and good time keeping.
The rates of pay for this Science Technician position will be between £72 to £140 a day, depending on the qualifications and experiences of each applicant.
An 'Outstanding' mixed all-through. The school was rated as 'Outstanding' in all areas in 2017.
Support from the parents of pupils confirms the SLT continue to actively improve on the schools successes.
The school operates a 3 year KS3, where all the core National Curriculum subjects are taught.
In KS4, all students do the EBacc core subjects, with the following options: Classics, Performing Arts, Music, Art, DT, Food Tech, PE and Computer Science.
Entry to the schools Sixth Form is dependent on 7 GCSE passes and the intention to achieve 3 or more A Levels.
Comments from Ofsted include but aren't limited to:
- "Teachers have excellent subject knowledge. Their enthusiasm for their subject is infectious, and this motivates pupils to want to achieve well."
- "The school's leaders have created a culture which is firmly underpinned by the school's values: 'Endeavour, enjoy and excel.'"
- "Teaching is very well planned in order to meet the needs of different pupil groups, including the most able."
- "Pupils have a love of reading and are encouraged to read widely. This has had a positive impact on the quality of their written work and on their ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken activities."
- "The early years provision offers a calm environment in which children thrive."
- "Students are happy in the sixth form and feel safe. They told inspectors that they receive excellent support and guidance. They demonstrate positive attitudes towards their studies."
This is a great opportunity for a Science Graduate or experienced Science Technician.
Applications are also welcome if you are a British trained Science Technician or overseas trained Science Technician.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Science Technician:
- Right to work in the UK
- Clear and up to date Enhanced DBS
- UK Degree in Science or an overseas equivalent
- Experience as a Science Technician in UK schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Science Technician, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.