SEMH Class Teacher - January Start
Would you like a new challenge within a specialist school for SEMH students and pupils between the ages of 5-16?
Are you keen to work in a supportive environment in a highly accessible and pleasant location in the heart of Lambeth?
Would a friendly and supportive school committed to teamwork be the right environment for you?
This 'Outstanding' OfSTED graded SEMH school in Lambeth is looking for committed and hardworking class teachers to join their team of staff after Christmas. The school are offering a permanent contract for the successful candidate and interviews are taking place with immediate effect.
The following positions are available:
- KS3 Class Teacher
- KS4 Class Teacher
- Primary Class Teacher
This Lambeth school are looking for teachers who are interested in developing their career within a committed and forward-thinking team. Previous experience of working in a special needs / alternative provision setting is essential as they are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children who can often display quite challenging behaviour. The school is searching for Teachers who are willing to support their vision of developing confident, well rounded and passionate learners who are ready to take their place as useful and positive members of society.
SEMH Class Teacher - Qualities we are looking for are:
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Must hold UK QTS
- Creativity and commitment
- Previous SEN / SEMH teaching experience is desirable
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Openness to feedback and commitment to own professional development
- Strong belief that all children can achieve
SEMH Class Teacher - Details on the role:
- The class you will be working with can be either KS3 or KS4
- The school can be flexible and work around your current knowledge and strength
- Supported by a team of professional and experienced teachers
- Additional responsibility on offer for the right individual (TLR)
- Full time role, permanent school-based contract
- January start, interviews taking places ASAP
SEMH Class Teacher - What they will offer:
- Dynamic and forward-thinking SLT committed to staff support
- Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral staff
- Student needs are predominantly SEMH with some Autism
- Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programmes for each teacher
- Based in central London (Lambeth)
- Free staff parking is also available!
The school is a 'Outstanding' rated school with an open and inclusive community. They welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
To apply for this SEMH Class teacher role, submit your CV now and we will be in contact with you within the next 48 hours if successful.
SEMH Class Teacher + possible TLR - January Start