SEMH Maths Teacher
A specialist Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Harrow, West London, are currently seeking a fully qualified SEMH Maths teacher to work within their team.
About the School
- The school focuses solely on supporting students who are currently no longer attending mainstream schools due to social, emotional and mental health issues. All students require strong boundaries and guidance to help them achieve and reintegrate back in to school.
- It is a very supportive atmosphere where positive behaviour is encouraged, rather than focusing on the negative. Students have come from an environment that focuses on flaws and have not be encouraged and praised on their strengths.
- They provide a nurturing environment to help students strive and achieve in alternative ways, creatively as well as academically.
- You must hold a full QTS (qualified teacher status)
- Experience working with challenging behaviours.
- The ability to strongly communicate and build rapport with both students, parents, supporting professionals and staff.
- Previous experience within a PRU is desirable, though not essential.
- Further CPD training
- Competitive pay rates
- Free parking
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.