- SEMH Tutor
- Secondary - Key Stage 3/4
- London Borough of Hackney
- Outreach - flexible hours
- £80 - £100 per day
Are you experienced with children and/young people with behavioural needs? Do you thrive working in a challenging environment?
Reeson Education is looking for a Tutor that is looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with social-emotional mental health (SEMH) The School are looking for experienced SEN or PRU TAs, mentors or Tutors who feel confident delivering lessons.
As an EBD/SEMH Tutor you will work one-to-one with a child with behavioural needs - building rapport and tutoring them in core subjects - English, Maths and Science.
For this position the successful candidate will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree education
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well independently
- Have recent experience with children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour
- A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel
- Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service
- Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive pay - This is generously paid work and flexible hours
* Working in an established and successful School with excellent resources - You will be given a Chrome Book
* Easily accessible to transport links