Part-time Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- Outstanding SEN School
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Part Time Vacancy
- ASAP Start
- Supporting ASD, SLD, PMLD and MLD Classes
- Pay £70 - 80 per day
I am currently recruiting for a Part-time vacancy for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA to work within a special needs school in Newham.
This special needs school, caters for children between the ages of 2 and 19 who have autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties. Split across three pleasant, well-resourced and conveniently located sites (EYFS, Primary and Secondary) this school has been consistently delivering outstanding specialist education for SEN pupils for many years. This is an opportunity to join a well-run, established and friendly school where you can make a huge difference to the lives of pupils.
The applicant for this part-time Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA roles will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, and working with children across primary and secondary phases. Long-term contracts available fromMarch 2020.
Part-time opportunities are available: 2 - 4 days per week. Working day is 8.30a - 4.00pm
- Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- Experience in a School setting or Care background / Support Worker
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 19 years old
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
If you match the above criteria and are looking for a part time Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA position in Newham, please apply without delay!