- SEN TA
- Supporting Secondary age pupils
- Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties
- 1-1 and group work
- Starting ASAP
- £70-80 per day
Do you have experience providing support for SEN pupils at Secondary level?
Or perhaps you have been a Support Worker for children and adults with Learning Difficulties?
Are you wanting a change and a new challenge within a vibrant SEN School?
If you answered yes to the above then this position may be for you!
Based in Greenwich, this SEN School provides individualised learning plans for students with Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs. The Head Teacher places high importance on each child getting 1-1 time with a capable SEN TA to go through with them their learning activities, break it down for them, making it fun and engaging and help them achieve! The SEN TA would also be responsible for behaviour intervention so they need to be a strong personality and confident working with pupils with complex needs.
Responsibilities of role : SEN TA
- Supporting pupils on a 1:1 and group basis
- Creatively adapting activities to appeal to child's interests
- Managing challenging behaviour and sensory meltdown
- Liaise with the class Teacher and class team to deliver effective teaching and learning to pupils
- Feeding back to Teacher on child's progress
- Acting as a positive presence in class!
The School are looking for:
- Degree Educated
- Experienced TA / Health Care Worker / Support Worker / Mentor / Tutor
- Strong skills in SEN
- Able to work in a team
If this SEN TA position in Greenwich sounds right for you, please forward your updated CV today!