Reeson education are currently searching for SEN TA's to work within SEN Schools across London specialising in Autism.
- Ofsted rated Good to Outstanding Schools
- £62 - £85p/d
- Term to Perm Scheme
- Full Time
What will be your role within the classroom?
- Working closely with parents and reporting back on pupils' progress
- Preparing the classroom ready for the school day
- Working with children on a 1:1 basis as well as in small groups
- Providing personal care
- Observing children's behaviour
I am looking for resilient and caring individuals who are able to remain calm in challenging situations.
What does Autism mean?
Autism which is often abbreviated to ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition) could mean that individuals may have trouble with the following: Anxiety, communication, social interaction, repetitive and restrictive behaviour, varied sensitivity to certain senses such as; light, sound, tase and touch. Children with Autism may rely on different ways to communicate this maybe through PECS and Makaton.
What are our client's schools like?
As a company we work with schools across London that are looking for SEN TA's to join their team. These schools tend to be rated Good to Outstanding by Ofsted. Special needs can vary in size and can have anything between 30 to 300 students. In addition to this, these schools are ran by Outstanding Headteachers with a highly supportive Senior Leadership Team. Majority of our schools have fantastic transport links as well as car parking for those who drive. Due to the nature of these schools, they have fantastic facilities such as hydrotherapy pools.
Are you interested? Here is what you can do:
- Send an up to date CV (including all related experience)
- Call and ask for Charlotte
Required Skills and Expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring learning support assistant
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.