REESON Education are working with a lovely SE London, Dulwich based Primary school who are looking to recruit an SEN TA from April 2021 on a full time basis.
The Headteacher is looking for an experienced SEN TA who is ABA qualified to work with a pupil in Year 5 with ASD and associated learning difficulties. You will be working 1:1 with the pupil, and working with her both within and outside the classroom.
You will be responsible for teaching individual and small groups of children a personalised curriculum, using teaching techniques based on the principles of ABA/VB.
- You will need to be creative, energetic and committed to engaging a pupil whilst monitoring their progress.
- You will support the team in ensuring the daily needs of our pupils are met in a professional, competent, safe and fun school environment.
The right SEN TA candidate will:
- Have an interest in working with children with special needs including autism is key
- be educated to A Level or recognised childcare qualification.
- Have emotional and physical resilience to meet the challenges and demands of the role.
- be Experienced in working with children and/or adults with special needs (desirable).
- be able to work effectively in a team environment.
This SEN TA role is to commence from ASAP/April on a full-time basis. Do not delay in sending across an updated CV to Bonnie asap. Trial days for this SEN TA role will be taking place the first week back after the Feb Half term.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%