A lovely school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Newham IS looking to recruit a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a year 2 child with cerebral palsy. The child is learning makaton so it is essential for the candidate to have makaton experience.
Q - Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & making a difference?
Applicants MUST have minimum two years experience working as a SEN TA or LSA.
This is a full-time position, beginning immediately and would be the PERFECT placement and SEN focused opportunity for those seeking a permanent SEN support role, or who have further career aspirations...
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Primary / SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
The school is located within the popular East London Borough of Newham (ZONE 2). With excellent and ongoing training and support provided, the head teacher and SEN coordinator are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join the team!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 with year 2 child with cerebral palsy
- Makaton experience essential
- Full Time - 5 Days Per Week
- Experience in working 1:1 a MUST!
- ASAP start
- Flexible Daily Rate
- Scope to become permanent!
- PERFECT ahead of Masters / Doctorate in Psychology
- Experienced 1:1 TA
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
- Academic strength required - particularly in Maths & English
- Team player required - someone able to work as part of a fantastic team.
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent location - Central London (ZONE 2)
- Popular Borough of Newham
- Excellent school site - well resourced
- Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- Exceptional support from leadership team
- Excellent Training & professional development offered
- 4 minutes' walk to CENTRAL Tube line
If you are keen on this post, please email your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%