SEN TA (Special Needs Teaching Assistant)
- Special Needs Schools
- Throughout Greater London
- Long Term and Short Term Jobs
- Starting December
- £65 - £95 per day
Reeson Education are actively looking to recruit experienced Special Needs (SEN/SEND) Teaching Assistants (SEN TA), Higher Level Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for a large number of jobs starting before Christmas throughout Greater London. We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a range of needs from Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
London Special schools are very good at training their staff and most are looking for people who are open to working with their children, able to show initiative and ready to get stuck in. If you are an overseas trained teacher or a graduate this can be a great way to become accustomed with the national curriculum.
The Ideal SEN TA
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in SEN schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with SEN children/young people. Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, Social Care or Youth work setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
SEN TA Benefits
- Excellent in School Training Schemes
- Comprehensive Induction and Training (including Team Teach) from Reeson Education
- Great Rates of Pay
- Good Pathway into Teaching
- Rewarding Role
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Friendly Working Environments
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%