SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay)
In the borough of Fulham, a small Primary School are on the hunt for an SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay) to start as soon as possible,
This Primary School are eager to find graduates or an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who are eager for guaranteed work over the next year or so! The role is also very much a steppingstone into teaching if that was something you were interested in. Experience of working with children with Global Delay is ideal but not essential.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay) position for you? If so, please read on below to find out further details.
JOB DESCRIPTION - SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay)
- SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay)
- Supporting 3 children with a variety of SEN; ASD, ADHD & Global Delay
- 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
- Working across any of the following phases - KS1 / KS2
- ASAP start - Long-term & full time
- £80 - £95 per day
- Located in the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
PERSON SPECIFICATION - SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay)
- Degree from a reputable University
- Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking, and creative personality
- You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple roles
- Strong understanding of SEN is required
- Previous SEN experience is ideal but not desirable
SCHOOL DETAILS - SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD, ADHD, and Global Delay)
- Two form entry Primary School in Fulham (SW6)
- Additional training provided throughout
- All staff support one another throughout
- Good Tube Links
- Staff Car Park
If interested in this position, please apply for the role directly. Alternatively, contact Jack on 02038410777 / for more information.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%