Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- 'Good' Primary school in Brent
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Full Time Vacancies
- Immediate Starts
- 1:1 Role with a pupil in EYFS
- Working at EYFS Levels, and some challenging behaviour
- Pay £65-80 per day
I am currently recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA for a small Primary school based in Brent. This SEN LSA role is full time and starting in Sept 2020. The school are looking for someone to work 1:1 with a pupil in EYFS, the pupil has not been given an EHCP yet; however the school are looking for someone with SEN experience to work with them in building a trusting and strong relationship with the pupil.
The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA role will need to be comfortable working within a Primary environment, and working with children across primary and early years phases. Temporary contracts available from Sept 2020.
- Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 11 years old
- To support the class teacher
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
- Daily rate from £70, depending on experience
- Full Time options also available
- Temporary contracts available from Sept 2020
This is a mainstream primary school based in the Inner London borough of Brent. This is a small community primary. The school ethos is all about the ongoing commitment to providing the best education for their students, ensuring staff are passionate about providing each student with meaningful learning experiences which promote their Learning and Development.
- Small Class Sizes
- 2 Form entry Small school
- Based in an attractive area of Brent
- Set in a central area that is very easily accessible via public transport with links to all areas of London and major transport hubs all under 5 minutes' walk from school
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
- Previous experience working within the UK education sector
- Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
- Previous SEN experience preferable
- GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for this position please do not delay in contacting Ruby at REESON Education ASAP! The school are looking to interview via Zoom with shortlisting taking place asap.