SEN TA - Barking
- Full-time SEN TA
- Supporting SLD, PMLD and Autism
- Key Stages 1 and 2
- Well resources SEN School
- Barking & Dagenham
- £70 - £85 per day
We are seeking a full time, experienced SEN TA to work at one of our special educational needs schools in Lewisham. The role involves working closely with children aged 4 - 11 with PMLD, SLD and Autism. The school would require someone who is passionate with a clear understanding of dealing with personal care. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term position in a friendly environment in the SEND sector.
There are great public transport links for those who can't drive; in addition there is a large staff car park available.
The successful SEN TA will have;
- Previous experience working with children, aged 4 - 11 with Autism and Complex Needs
- Available to work 8:30am until 4:00pm from Monday to Friday
- Someone who can use a range of strategies to engage children in learning
- Able to promote children's positive behaviour
- Ideally have Makaton experience but not essential
- Ideally have manual handling experience
- Motivated and committed to working with SEN
If you have worked with students with complex needs and severe learning difficulties and are interested in this full-time and long term opportunity for an SEN TA then please apply below.