SEN School TA - Havering
- SEN TA
- Upminster station
- £70 - £80 per day
- September start
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in an Innovative Special School for ASD and SLD -
Are you an experienced SEN TA looking for a new opportunity?
Have you had experience in supporting children with a diagnosis of Autism (ASD)?
Do you want to be a valuable part of a team as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
About the Role:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Sept Start - Long-Term & Full-Time role
- Potential for a permanent contract for the right person
- SEN 1:1 Support
- Upminster - Havering
- £70 - £80 Daily Rate
- Immediate Start
I am recruiting for Primary SEN Teaching Assistants who have an ambition for supporting children and young adults with Special Educational Needs. The school I am working with have a dynamic and positive environment to be in, both for the students and members of staff.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience as an SEN TA /Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant is required
- Strong understanding of Autism (ASD) and Speech & Language difficulties
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Hold an enhanced DBS (we can assist you with any new application)
Please apply below or contact