Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- 'Good' Mainstream Primary Ealing School
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Full Time Vacancies
- Immediate Start
- Roles within ASD SEMH Classes
- Vacancies within Primary (KS1/KS2)
- Team Teach Trained ideally
- Pay £70 - 95 per day
I am currently recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA vacancies for candidates to work within a Mainstream Primary school in Ealing, West London. The school are recruiting for candidates who have experience working with ASD/SEMH.
The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA roles will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, and working with children across primary and early years phases. Temporary contracts available immediately.
- Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 11 years old
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off site trips
- Daily rate from £70, depending on experience
- Full time options available
- Temporary contracts available immediately
This is an impressive mainstream priamry school with an inclusive ethos. The school has a culture of shared responsibility for the wider population of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).
- Modern superbly resources school site in the London Borough of Ealing
- Set in a central area that is very easily accessible via public transport with links to all areas of London and major transport hubs all under 10 minutes walk from school
- Special needs role working in a Mainstream primary school with pupils with a range of complex learning difficulties
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
- Previous experience working within the UK education sector
- Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
- PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential
- Team Teach trained applicants preferable
- GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for these opportunities please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON ASAP!