SEN Teacher - Lewisham - September 2022 start - Outstanding School
- SEN Teacher post
- September 2022
- Long term or Permanent contract available
- School Consistency graded Outstanding
- Warm and friendly staff
- Low staff turnover
- Various classes and key stages available
- Apply now or contact Kiesha at Reeson for an informal chat
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for a popular and successful SEN school in Lewisham. This school is the type of school you would want to send your children. It is warm, friendly and positive. Staff generally look after one another and their students. Students with profound and multiple learning disabilities are given the tools and the resources to make progress. Staff are given expert training. The School provides quality education for children with special educational needs aged 2 - 19 years. The long standing and approachable Head Teacher is looking for a focused and skilled SEN teacher to join their team from September 2022. The Class offered will depend on the teachers skills, experience and preference so they would like to hear from and meet SEN Teachers in all areas of expertise.
You must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skillfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training is desirable but not essential
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
If this SEN Teacher role in Lewisham sounds right for you, please apply now.
Why work with Reeson education?
Reeson Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates
- your needs are prioritized
We look forward to receiving your application and speaking to you about this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.