- ASD Class
- SEN Teacher KS3/KS4
- East London SEN School
- New SEN school
- Excellent Facilities
- Comprehensive Regular CPD
- January 2020 Start
- 1 Year Assignment
- Full Time
- Salary MPS - UPS Equivalent
Summary of role
- Reeson Education are currently seeking an Experienced SEN teacher for a new autism school opening for January 2020. The school caters for children aged 11-16 year olds that are diagnosed with autism. If you are ready to inspire students and have a love of SEN Reeson Education would be interested in hearing from you. You will be responsible for high quality autism specific education and development for children with Autism. You will have the ability to plan and deliver a personalised curriculum that is relevant and motivating for children on the autism spectrum. You should be able to have potential to develop skills in order to work with pupils with complex needs in addition to autism spectrum disorder, such as ADHD, OCD and PDA.
- To be responsible for high quality autism specific education and development of a class / group of children with ASD.
- To have the potential to develop skills in order to work with pupils with complex needs in addition to autism spectrum disorder, such as ADHD, OCD and PDA
- To be responsible for planning implementing and delivering a personalised curriculum to individual children and groups that is relevant and motivating for each child.
- Ensure continuity across the curriculum and contribute to joint planning.
- Experience of teaching in a Special School environment
- Experience working with young people with ASD
- Experience of working with young people with complex needs, including OCD, PDA, ADHD
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
Must have the following
- Teaching degree/certificate of education
- Qualified Teacher status
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.