SEN Teacher - Islington - ASAP Start - Long term to Permanent contract
- SEN Teacher
- Teaching Key Stage 1 Autism
- London Borough of Islington
- Long term to Permanent contract
- Competitive daily rate
- Trial days planned for the first week of September
A fantastic school in Islington which caters to students with severe learning difficulties and profound and multiple learning difficulties and Autism are seeking a teacher for a Key Stage 1 class, starting immediately.
The school caters for students aged 3 - 19 over 2 sites with outstanding facilities. The school's key focus is the development of each individual student, which requires a teacher who is knowledgeable and passionate about teaching students with special educational needs.
You must have experience teaching students with Autism and have also previously taught at Primary level. You must also be resilient, flexible and inspirational so that you can successfully develop the students to their highest potentials.
The school can offer excellent rates of pay, a supportive and dedicated team of staff and the opportunity to work in a wonderful school with excellent facilities.
The ideal SEN Teacher will have:
* UK QTS or QTLS with SEND experience
* Experience delivering Primary curriculum and working with P Levels
* A positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
* Fantastic behaviour management
In return the successful SEN Teacher will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this exciting position in Islington and to be put forward for a trial, please apply below with your most up to date CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%