A lovely 3 form entry school based in Enfield, North West London have a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher who would like to work with SEN pupils.
The school is a mainstream Primary school with an attached provision (ASD Provision) and the role would be teaching the small classes within the Provision. The school offer a supportive environment for both staff and pupils, In addition, they are part of a larger trust so there are fantastic career opportunities and chance for progression.
The Ideal Applicant
- Will have QTS or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children with SEN in any capacity
- Experience of teaching in Primary either in a mainstream environment or special Schools
- Have a real passion for working with SEN pupils.
- To plan and develop lessons for Primary including individual learning plans and 1:1 development
- To manage a small team of Learning Support/ Teaching Assistants
- Be able to engage with parents of the pupils regularly
- To be able to effectively manage behaviour of pupils with ASD
If you are now keen to make a difference and take a new step in your career then this could be a great position for you. To find out more information please send an up to date copy of your CV to Ruby@ Reeson Education