SEN Teacher - Romford
- Outstanding Academy Trust School
- Long term from after Easter
- Permanent contract available from September
- Competitive daily rate
- Excellent Facilities and Support
- Paid trials ASAP
- Opportunities in both Primary and Secondary phase
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEN Teacher to join this vibrant School, catering to students with severe learning difficulties and Autism. This is a full time and long term contract from Easter with a permanent contract on offer from September 2023.
SEN Teacher - Romford / The School:
- Romford based
- On-site parking for all staff
- Purpose built SEN Academy Trust School
- State of the art facilities accessible to all students with complex needs including
- Supportive and stable SLT team
- Close connections with families and community
- Broad and flexible curriculum
- Autonomy for Teachers
- Sociable and friendly teaching team
SEN Teacher - Romford / The role:
- Teach a class of 8-10 students
- Various needs including Autism and SLD
- Excellent staffing ratios, small class sizes and a highly personalised approach to learning
- Mostly non-verbal, using alternative communication systems are used such as PECs
- Sensory based curriculum teaching
- Planning creative and engaging lessons
- Assessment and reporting
The Ideal Applicant for this post will be a qualified SEN Teacher (QTS) with experience working within a similar, SEN specific School or resource base. Due to this complexity and challenge the school are seeking to appoint a teacher with at least 2 years recent experience teaching in the UK delivering to children with the same needs and challenges.
Trial Days to be arranged ASAP! Please apply now to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%