SEN Teacher - Croydon
- Primary key stages
- Class of 8 students
- Autism & SLD, non verbal
- Purpose built SEN School
- On site parking
- Temp to perm
- ASAP start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEN Teacher to join, on a long term to permanent basis at a well known special needs school in Croydon.
SEN Teacher - Croydon
- Students are 3-11 years old
- Autism, Severe Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs
- Creative curriculum, sensory focus
- KS3/4 Class
- 8 students working at P Levels
- Skilled teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children.
- Kent based with extensive grounds and purpose built school site
- Staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another
- On-site Parking is available
Successful Applicants will have:
* UK QTS with SEND experience - mainstream experience is also considered.
* The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
* positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
* Fantastic classroom management
You will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this SEN Teacher post in Croydon, please apply below or contact AJ @ Reeson to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%