- KS2 SEN Teacher in Harrow, London
- SLD/PMLD Special Needs School
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Outstanding Harrow SEN School - OfSTED 2018
- Permanent Contract
Your new school
Your new school is an outstanding special school with Specialist School Status located in Harrow, London. Your new school is currently looking for a Qualified SEN Teacher to join their high performing team of Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Therapists. This job is full time and permanent, starting as soon as possible.
Your new role
Your new role as an SEN Teacher will include you working closely with a KS2 class which has a max capacity of 10 pupils. Each day will contain lesson planning and marking, and will be supported by 2 Teaching Assistants and the pupils have EHC plans that cover mild challenging behaviour and ASD. The working hours are 8:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday and there are on-site facilities available outside of these hours for additional lesson planning and resource making.
What you'll need to succeed as an SEN Teacher
- Experience of teaching in a UK special school
- Commuting distance to Harrow
- Strong leadership and direction skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay in line with experience and qualifications/training
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £100 every time you recommend a SEND specialist
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training