- Westminster Local Authority
- Primary SEN Teacher Vacancy
- Small Class
- Permanent Job
- Strong TAs
- Good OfSTED
- Modern Classrooms
- Salary MPS - UPS
The SEN Teacher Job
My client is a good Ofsted rated Westminster SEN school. They are looking for a creative, engaging and diligent SEN Teacher to join their team. The ideal SEN Teacher will be someone who is able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice with an up-to-date understanding of the latest developments in the UK curriculum and special needs best practise. This Westminster SEN school supports pupils with autism and severe learning difficulties. Experience in this area would be beneficial although primary trained teachers with a good track record and an interest in SEN would definitely be encouraged to apply.
The SEN Teacher Applicant
- The successful SEN Teacher applicant will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver fun, creative, interesting lessons designed to increase stimulate independent thought, interaction and sensory engagement amongst pupils.
- QTS is essential
- Suitable references
- A clear enhanced DBS registered on the update service
- Some teaching experience in a UK or English speaking school is a must for applicants!
SEN Teacher Benefits
- You will be joining a successful and vibrant Westminster SEN school with great facilities and a fantastic reputation.
- As a SEN teacher you will be given excellent in house training.
- The class is well supported by an outstanding team of TAs who are supportive and open to clear direction.
- Friendly, positive and fun work environment
- The successful SEN Teacher applicant will be joining a large Westminster SEN school located in a highly popular and exclusive area which is surrounded by local transport routes and green open spaces.
- The building is well resourced, recently refurbished and very bright making it an attractive place of work for teachers from all around London.
- This Westminster SEN school is always investing in training programmes for staff, installing new facilities and working to build a strong bond across the team.
- The SLT places great importance in building strong relationships with parents and in providing a positive environment for staff.
- There is a good social side with most of the staff making it out for a few drinks each Friday
- The SLT believe in the importance of work/life balance and make sure that those with families leave early and that staff work only the hours they need to so they avoid burnout
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you please apply today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.