- Secondary SEN Teacher Position
- Teaching a PMLD pupil 1:1 at home due to medical needs
- One year contract
- Immediate start
The SEN Teacher Vacancy
- Class SEN teacher with full responsibilities including line managing a team of 3 TAs
- OfSTED Outstanding Merton SEN School.
- Teaching Secondary aged PMLD pupils.
- Supportive experienced SLT and parents.
About the School
- Special Needs School in Merton
- Caters for young people, aged 3-19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory difficulties.
- Outstanding leadership team and staff.
- A vibrant, successful and inspiring place to work with plenty of support for you in this remote role.
The Ideal SEN Teacher
- Have experience as a PMLD or SLD SEN Teacher.
- Able to adapt and plan lessons that encourage sensory engagement for PMLD students.
- Be able to build rapport and trust with parents.
- Experience as an SEN teacher for severe/profound learning difficulties are not essential.
- Be reliable, punctual and professional.
SEN Teacher Benefits
- This fantastic Merton SEN school have a huge amount of resources and support in place to help the successful SEN Teacher to hit the ground running.
- We can offer great rates of pay for this bespoke position.
- The family are highly motivated and engaged so you will be welcomed into a friendly, welcoming and supportive home from grateful parents.
- Low pressure environment, realistic expectations and supportive environment.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%