SEN Teacher required in East London to commence ASAP
- Teaching Key Stage 2 class
- Good connections via the Central and District lines
- Long term to permanent position starting February 2021
A fantastic school in East London for students with severe learning difficulties and profound and multiple learning difficulties are seeking an SEN Teacher for a long term role.
The school caters for students aged 3 - 19 however this particular position will focus on working with a Key Stage 2 group. The class has 7 pupils with severe learning difficulties all working at P Levels of attainment and they are nonverbal learners.
You must have experience teaching students with similar disabilities and have also previously used PECS, Makaton and the TEACCH methods of teaching. You must also be resilient, flexible and inspirational so that you can successfully develop the students to their highest potentials and lead the highly capable and friendly class team.
The school can offer excellent rates of pay, (upwards of £160 - £220 per day based on experience) a supportive and dedicated team of staff and the opportunity to work in a wonderful school with excellent facilities.
The ideal SEN Teacher will have:
* UK QTS or QTLS with SEND experience
* Experience delivering sensory learning for ASD, SLD and PMLD
* A positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
In return the successful SEN Teacher will receive:
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term / permanent contract
* A high level of support from approachable SLT team
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on children with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this exciting SEN Teacher role - please apply now with your most up to date CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%