Primary SEN Teacher
- Permanent Job
- Easter Start
- MPS - UPS + SEN Point
- West London
- ASD/SLD Class of 6-8
- Good/Outstanding OfSTED Report
- Amazing New Facilities Opening September 2022
- Exceptional CPD & Career Progression Opportunities
Are you passionate about securing the best outcomes for pupils with special needs?
Are you an experienced teacher who is committed to giving your best?
Do you have a strong understanding of the EFYS framework or the national curriculum for KS1?
Are you seeking an exciting new SEN Teaching job in West London for September?
THE JOB & SCHOOL
Based in West London, this is a highly successful and popular special school for pupils aged 4-16 years with moderate and severe learning difficulties, a high proportion of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. Their recent inspection by Ofsted revealed the school to be 'Good' with elements of 'Outstanding'. They are seeking to appoint an outstanding Primary SEN Teacher who offers a creative and dynamic teaching presence in the classroom whilst presenting a multi-sensory curriculum.
The school are committed to raising standards that promote the welfare of our pupils through safeguarding and enhancing their learning experiences; the school expects all staff to share this commitment. This is an exciting time to join their happy, friendly and supportive team of professionals as they are about to under go a period of growth and development in a new purpose built building with excellent facilities that will herald an unprecedented level of support and facilities to meet the needs of their pupils and enhance their education.
They're seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Primary SEN Teacher to work with a group of KS1/2 pupils who have moderate and severe learning difficulties, several of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. The class will consist of between 6 and 8 pupils and will be supported by 2 full time experienced SEN specialist TAs.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT
The school are open minded in their pursuit of their ideal Primary SEN Teacher and have set out the following criteria:
- A qualified teacher with QTS (NQT's will be considered as they have comprehensive NQT induction and mentoring systems in place).
- Have a passion for Special Educational Needs and a creative, inspirational approach to developing and delivering the curriculum, able to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Have an understanding of behaviour management strategies to support pupils.
- Be an excellent classroom manager, able to effectively lead a team of Teaching Assistants.
WHY THIS JOB?
- Well-resourced and enjoyable working environment.
- A school invests heavily in staff by providing a range of tailored and bespoke CPD opportunities.
- The school will be growing significantly over the next 3-5 years and therefore there will be plenty of opportunities for career advancement
- A supportive leadership team who welcome fresh ideas.
- Excellent transport links close by.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.