- ASD Class Based SEN Teacher
- Permanent Post
- May Start
- Small classes - 5 pupils
- South West London
- 1:1 support for every child
- Excellent Facilities
- OfSTED Good
I am seeking to appoint a fantastic SEN teacher to a lovely SEN school in South West London in the London Borough of Kingston upon Thames from May on a permanent contract.
- An experienced, qualified and effective SEN teacher?
- Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
- An outstanding communicator with a sense of humour and a positive mindset?
- Committed to engaging learning for all abilities and overcoming barriers for learning?
- Creative and inspirational?
- Able to commit to a permanent job in South West London?
- Committed to developing yourself and others?
- Friendly, hard-working and motivated?
- Willing to learn and focus on your own professional development?
- Assertive, resilient and dedicated?
The school is based in South West London in the London borough of Kingston upon Thames located near to train links to central London via Waterloo. The school is an all through SEN school for children and young people with ASD, it focuses on providing maximum support for each learner by providing 1:1 support for every child and by capping class sizes at a maximum of 5 pupils. As well as working as an SEN Teacher alongside an experienced team of teaching and support staff, you will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team of Psychology, Speech and Language and Occupational Therapy. Facilities include spacious grounds, a suite of well-equipped classrooms, gym, swimming pool and sensory rooms. The school has ample transport to enable community and offsite input for young people.
- Still pursue engagement when faced with challenging behaviours?
- Sustain the highest levels of quality?
- Show resilience in both mentally and physically demanding situations?
- Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
- Share ideas and expertise?
If this job is appealing and the person specifications outlined above sounds like you I would love to hear from you. The school are seeking to run zoom interviews this week and then invite you into school in January to meet the SLT, see the school site and observe the class.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.