SEN Teacher - Havering
- Primary SEN Teacher
- Outstanding SEN School (OfSTED)
- London Borough of Havering - Romford
- Permanent contract available
- Salary £40,372 - M1 - M6 + SEN Point
- Exceptional Induction and Continuous in house CPD training, supportive SLT
Are you an experienced SEN Teacher seeking a new challenge in an exceptional School in Havering?
- Havering based
- SEN School
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Primary Key Stages
- Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Communication and Social Needs, Sensory Processing difficulties
- Class Teacher for class of 10 pupils
- In class support from 1 x TA and 1 x HLTA
- Exceptional facilities and resources
- Children working at - P1- P3 levels
- Mostly non verbal - using PECS and Makaton
- Approachable Head Teacher
- Welcoming and friendly staff team - highly collaborative and positive working environment !
You will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
- Previous experience of teaching students with needs, including SEN / ASD / SLD / MLD / PMLD
- Strong knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- Must be a Team Player who is passionate about their career in teaching SEN.
If the details above match what you are looking for for a teaching role in Havering and you would like more details, please apply and contact us directly on 020 3841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.