SEN Teacher - Autism
** September 2020
** Newham - West Ham
** 1 Year Contract
** SEN Teacher - Autism
Are you an experienced SEN or Primary Teacher with SEND experience who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - Autism
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for a school in West Ham that caters for children with autism (ASD) and severe learning difficulties (SLD). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in the school.
The Candidate - SEN Teacher - Autism
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teacher - Autism
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-7 students with special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Reeson Education?
Reeson Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritized
- Continuous Support and free CPD courses
Please apply without delay to be considered.