SEN Teacher - SLD/PMLD - Lewisham
SEND Teacher Needed
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - SLD/PMLD - Lewisham
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Hounslow that caters for children with severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties (SLD/PMLD). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled special needs teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in the school.
The Candidate - SEN Teacher - SLD/PMLD - Lewisham
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (SLD/PMLD)
- Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teacher - SLD/PMLD - Lewisham
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (SLD/PMLD)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Reeson education?
Reeson Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates
- your needs are prioritized
Please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application and speaking to you about this role.