SEN Teaching Assistant
A top Special Needs school in South West London is recruiting a new SEN Teaching Assistant. The successful applicants will join a successful team and start as soon as possible.You will be responsible for assisting small ASD classes of 6-8 students from early years up to KS2. The school itself is a special school for learners with complex learning difficulties. Many pupils have an additional diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorders or have additional physical and sensory disabilities.
The school will invest heavily in your development and encourages career progression and professional development through regular CPD training.
About the Role
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- South West London
- Assisting ASD students in a number of classes from Early Years up to KS2
- 6-8 pupils in a class with 3 x Teaching Assistants, 1x HLTA
- Immediate start, full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate up to £85
About the School
- Newly refurbished Complex Needs School in South West London
- Caters for children aged 4-19 years old
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted 2014
- In partnership with local schools that regularly use the training facilities available
- Outstanding leadership team who encourage in-house career progression
- On site swimming pool and fully equipped gym
- On site therapists, physical therapists and specialist trained support workers
- Café and lounge area on site
- Roof terrace and expansive grounds for play and environmental learning
- Excellent transport links that are easily accessible on foot and school car park on-site
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working with SEN
- Have proven experience working within nurseries or schools in a UK-based classroom
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Valid DBS/police checks
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%