SEN Teaching Assistant
- Start: May Start
- Sector: SEN School
- Location: East London
- Pay: £75-85 per day
- Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
REESON Education are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who is available for a May start. The SEN school based in East London are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their expanding team.
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant job starts in May and you will be working 1:1 with a child who has autism.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner, confident in working with children presenting with challenging behaviour.
Benefits of working at this school:
- Full-time long term position for a May start
- Great opportunity to join a supportive SEN School on a long term basis
- Warm and welcoming infant school in East London
- Develop your knowledge and skills with training available
- 1:1 work in a lovely class with a friendly and supportive class teacher
What are the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- Ideally holding up-to-date Team Teach or equivalent training
- Experience working with challenging children
- Empathetic and nurturing Teaching Assistant also able to manage challenging behaviour
- Always looking to develop knowledge skills further
- Someone with prior experience working with children who have Autism
All SEN Teaching Assistants at the school are offered the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the Senior members of the team. This is a long term role to starting ASAP.
Please apply without delay!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%