Reeson Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' primary school based in the Borough of Lewisham.
This post is starting in June after the half-term and the school are looking for a BSL Teaching Assistant to join them on a short-term basis with the view to stay on in September 2021 for the right candidate.
The school can offer:
- A very supportive team and environment
- On the job support
- To work on a 1:1 capacity with pupils
- Training and development opportunities
- To work alongside therapists/councillors
To be successful, you will need:
- BSL Qualification Level 2 minimum.
- A valid Enhanced DBS certificate (we can support with your application.)
- Previous experience of supporting pupils with Special Education Needs / sign language.
- UK Primary school or SEN school experience
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your most recent CV below or give us a call on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%