One year fixed term contact, potentially leading to a permanent contact.
A Southfields primary school are in need someone to assist in promoting the learning and personal development of a SEND child with speech and language and social communication needs. This role will require you to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Year 2.
The job will include:
- Motivating and encouraging the pupils as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to their needs.
- To use initiative to provide support for SEND pupils to broaden and enrich their learning.
- Establish a supportive relationship with the pupils and to monitor their response to learning activities and where appropriate modify or adapt the activities as agreed with the teacher to achieve the learning outcomes.
- Supporting the classroom teachers and other professionals with learning activities and interventions as necessary.
- To contribute to the monitoring of children's progress.
the school are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who:
- Is enthusiastic, reliable, has a desire to learn and a love of children.
- Is willing to learn about Special Needs or has some experience with speech and language needs and autism.
- Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team.
- Can provide 1:1 and small group learning support.
- Seeks to further develop their skills.
The school can offer you:
- Term-time/ 8:30am - 3:30pm school hours working schedule.
- Ongoing professional development and support to settle you into your new role.
- Support of a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues.
- Opportunity to make a difference in a child's development.
- Opportunity to work at an Ofsted Outstanding Primary school.
To be shortlisted and considered for this fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, please apply below.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%