SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new SEN Teaching Assistant role working full time from September? Do you have a passion for Special Educational Needs and want to work in supporting a young pupil starting their school journey in an EYFS Reception class?
Reeson Education are working with a West London Primary School in Ealing who are looking for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child in EYFS with ASD. This is a complex role which calls for the expertise of a confident and proactive individual with existing experience supporting children with SEN, specifically ASD.
If you fit the bill and are keen to become part of a wonderful school, with a very supportive SENCO and welcoming Team, then please apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position today.
The SENCo is eager to hold trial days next week, so please send through an up to date CV ASAP!
SEN Teaching Assistant:
* Full-Time Position
* Long-Term Role - ASAP Start
* Competitive Daily Rate
* Provide Tailored 1:1 Support
* Deliver a Range of Interventions to an EYFS Reception Pupil with ASD
* Trial Days to be Arranged Immediately
SEN Teaching Assistant: PERSON
* Experience is Essential!
* Strong Understanding of SEN is required
* Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
* Perfect Opportunity for a Future Counsellor, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, and Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
SEN Teaching Assistant: SCHOOL
* Lovely Ealing, Central West London based Primary School
* Warm Community Ethos Throughout
* Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
* In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
* Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
To be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant position, apply today by sending Bonnie at REESON Education your updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%