SEN Teaching Assistant required asap in a fantastic SEN school based in Dagenham (East London).
Special Needs Schools based in Dagenham East London, with pupils aged years 4-16 of the ASC, Autism spectrum and other complex needs. The school is dedicated in enforcing positive language with their students in order to boost progression. The school has a strong and organised team which offer a family environment. The school are looking for a positive and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant with the desire to work with pupils of SEN.
- £65 - £85 a day - East London - Immediate Start - Special Needs School - Long Term - Full Time
- SEN Teaching Assistant for Primary and Secondary setting
- PECS/Makaton/Signalong/Team Teach or some form of restraint experience is preferred Are you looking for a new challenge as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
- SEN Teaching Assistant Duties include working closely with pupils of SEN in groups or 1:1, maintaining and improving the social, emotional, physical and learning needs for pupils.
- The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will be able to tailor their approach in regards to communication, engagement and distraction techniques to optimise learning and maximise comfort. You will also be required to help during lunch time to support and supervise students.
If you feel this may a position for you, then please apply accordingly and we look forward to hearing from you. Interviews and trials will be commencing ASAP.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.