SEN Teaching Assistant
A fantastic SEN School In the heart of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their SEN School for an ASAP start.
The head teacher has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism & behaviour difficulties. You will be working with a range of children across Year 1-6 providing in & out of class support.
** Applying candidates must be aware that the Male focus is due to the possibility of attending Thursday swimming lessons with a Year 2 Class.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you…? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - The SEN School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working across Year 1-6 (5-11 years old)
- Supporting children with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic support from the head teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
- ASAP & Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
- £70 per day - Will increase after 12 working weeks
- Located in the London Borough of Brent
- Degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
- Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong understanding of the curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive and creative SEN School
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Located in the Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Good Tube Links - Central, London Overground and District Line
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!