SEN Teaching assistant
- Location: Wandsworth, London
- Job type: Long-Term Contract
- Salary: £60 - £85 per day
- Contact: Nurani Nathoo
- Contact email:
- Start date: ASAP
SEN Teaching Assistant
A fantastic mainstream primary in the desirable area of Putney in Wandsworth are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school for an ASAP start.
The head teacher has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of ideally ASD, ADHD & learning difficulties. You will be working with a range with a pupil in Year 6, providing 1:1 support.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you…? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - This Primary School are keen to trial candidates this week!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working with a pupil in Year 6
- Supporting a child with ASD, ADHD and Learning Difficulties - 1:1 basis
- Fantastic support from the head teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
- ASAP & Full Time & Long-term position
- Located in the London Borough of Wandsworth
- Child related experience is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of the curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Prior experience with ASD & ADHD
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive and creative SEN School
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Located in the Borough of Wandsworth
- Good public transport links
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days will be taking place this week!