SEN Teaching Assistant
A friendly and supportive mainstream primary school situated in Woolwich in the Royal Borough of Greenwich is urgently seeking a teaching assistant to work with a year 2 child who will be starting at the school next week (w/b 30th September).
The child in year 2 has some very specific needs and therefore will require someone with experience supporting a primary age child with complex special education needs.
The position is to begin on 30th September 2019 and is expected to run through to at least the end of July 2020 (and possibly beyond).
The SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Supporting a child in Year 2 with complex special needs including:
- Severe ASD (autism)
- Wheelchair user
- Personal care required (feeding, toileting, changing
- 30th September start
- Long-term contract on offer
- Daily rate up to £90 per day
Interviews for this role will be held ASAP.
Minimum Requirements for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Previous experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant or LSA within UK primary schools
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- ASD (Autism) experience is essential
- Experience and to be fully comfortable with personal care including toileting and changing
- An up-to-date DBS registered with the update service
- Two school/TA related references from your last two employers
Please don't delay in applying via this website or calling Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777