SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Additional Training Provided
Full and Part time options
A fantastic and well-resourced Primary School in the Borough of Wandsworth are looking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants for an ASAP start. There are several positions available as a SEN Teaching Assistant across the school. As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be working with children in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2. They have full and part time roles.
You will be supporting children with a range of SEN needs, including ADHD, Autism/ASD and Dyslexia as a SEN Teaching Assistant in this Primary School. The school are keen to appoint bright graduates with a passion for working with children with SEN.
The position of SEN Teaching Assistant offers both challenges and rewards. Every day will be different, and you will learn and develop strategies for working with children with SEN. With the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity comes plenty of additional training to support your work with SEN children, in a welcoming and supportive school. If this SEN Teaching Assistant sounds like the ideal role for you, then please read on below to find out further information!
JOB DESCRIPTION SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Supporting children with a range of SEN needs
- Working with children with ADHD, Autism/ASD or Dyslexia
- ASAP Start
- Working hours 8.30am 4.00pm
- Long Term & Full Time
- £75 - £90 per day
- Located in the Borough of Wandsworth
PERSON SPECIFICATION SEN Teaching Assistant
- Good academics degree, A levels and GCSEs
- Good understanding of SEN is required
- Experience in a previous role, or personal experience with SEN would be ideal
- Passionate about supporting children with SEN
- You must be able to work effectively as part of a team, and be willing to learn
- Calm and compassionate nature
- Ability to demonstrate patience and sensitivity
- You MUST be able to commit until at least July 2022
- Graded Good by Ofsted
- Modern facilities and fantastic resources to support learning
- Brilliant team in place - leadership & Teaching/Support
- Regular training provided
- Excellent Transport Links via Clapham Junction / Battersea
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Battersea , trial days can be arranged immediately! Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carl @ Reeson Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%