SEN Teaching Assistant
A friendly and supportive mainstream primary school situated in Shooters Hill in the Royal Borough of Greenwich is urgently seeking a teaching assistant to work with a Reception age child who has just started at the school.
The child in Reception class has some specific needs and therefore will require someone with experience supporting a lower primary age child with undiagnosed special education needs (SEN).
The position is to begin ASAP and is expected to run through to at least the end of July 2020 (and possibly beyond).
The SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Supporting a child in reception with undiagnosed special needs
- The child has just turned 5 years old
- Child is quite anxious and having some trouble setting in
- Can lash out on occasion
- ASAP start
- Long-term contract on offer
- Daily rate up to £90 per day
Interviews for this role will be held ASAP.
Minimum Requirements for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Previous experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant or LSA within UK primary schools
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Experience supporting children in EYFS or KS1
- An up-to-date DBS registered with the update service
- Two school/TA related references from your last two employers
Please don't delay in applying via this website or calling Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777