SEN Teaching Assistant
Eltham / Greenwich
A friendly and supportive mainstream primary school situated in Eltham in the Royal Borough of Greenwich is urgently seeking a teaching assistant to work with a child in Year 3 who has the following SEN: ASD, ADHD and social communication needs.
The child requires (and responds very well to) someone who is positive, upbeat and has a good sense of humour.
The position is to begin ASAP and is expected to run through to at least the end of July 2020.
The SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Supporting a child in Year 3 with mild ASD, ADHD and social communication needs
- ASAP start
- Long-term contract on offer
- Daily rate up to £90 per day
Interviews for this role will be held ASAP.
Minimum Requirements for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Previous experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant or LSA within UK primary schools
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Experience supporting children in KS1 and KS2
- An up-to-date DBS registered with the update service
- Two school/TA related references from your last two employers
Please don't delay in applying via this website or calling Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777