SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have a passion for special educational needs?
Maybe you've just graduated or you already have some SEN experience but want a new challenge.
Many SEN teaching assistants are eager to become a teacher and there are so many opportunities in the sector that extend beyond classroom work.
If you wish to progress your career, train to work as a private tutor a special needs coordinator (SENCo) or even an assessor in educational research. then working as an SEN teaching assistant would set you on the right path.
I am currently working with a large all-through school (Key stage 1 to Key stage 5) in the Brent area seeking to appoint an SEN teaching assistant to work in Key stages 1 and 2 (5 - 11 years old) so don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more about this exciting role.
What does it take to work as an SEN teaching assistant?
- Supporting children with some additional learning needs such as autism, ADHD and English as a second language in a fun and stimulating environment
- Prepare learning materials under the guidance of the classroom teacher
- Sensitivity and understanding and the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful positions.
- Look after the emotional, social and physical welfare of children.
- Work closely with professionals such as speech and language therapists and physiotherapists
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straightforward and remote registration process, we could have you working in a few short days.
- Daily and long-term SEN teaching assistant work
- Safeguarding training and round the clock support from our expert team
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%