Reeson Education are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to support a year 2 child with Global delay.
This is a small and charming 2 form entry school located in a quiet suburban area of Dollis Hill (Brent)
Ideally you will have some prior experience with global delay but the school will also consider applicants with general SEN experience.
If you are considering doing your PGCE in the coming year then this would be the ideal role to bolster your experience supporting SEN children.
What does an SEN Teaching Assistant do?
- Supporting a child with global delay on a 1:1 basis and working alongside speech and language therapists
- The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will also assist the class teacher with behaviour management
- Marking work and assisting the Teacher with lesson preparation
- Fostering a fun and friendly environment in order to engage all children with the curriculum and raise attainment.
About the School:
- Small Dollis hill based school where you will join an established team of teaching assistants
- This school strives to promote equal opportunities for children and staff alike as well as instilling the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness and respect for others.
- Easily accessible from Dollis Hill station
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Remote no fuss registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Around the clock support from our expert team
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%