SEN Teaching Assistant
REESON Education is currently seeking a SEN teaching assistant for a friendly primary school situated in Greenwich, South East London. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The SEN teaching assistant role will be to support across the school in a 'floating' capacity so will be covering in classes spanning from EYFS through to KS2. The school is looking to appoint on a on a long-term supply basis and the role is to begin ASAP.
The SEN teaching assistant role:
- SEN teaching assistant
- Supporting across the school - EYFS to KS2
- Supporting a wide range of students with SEN
- Daily rate up to £90.00 per day
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the SEN teaching assistant role?
- Previous experience as a TA or LSA within UK primary schools
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the SEN Teaching position will happen ASAP so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.