Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Start Date: February 2023
Pay: £85 to £115 Per Day (Depending Upon Experience)
Reeson Education are currently looking for a SEN teaching assistant to work at one of our client schools based in Haringey.
This lovely 4 form entry primary school based in the heart of Haringey are looking to onboard a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students with complex needs
The school is well connected to the local train station and good links to the local buses.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant - Complex Needs
- prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
- work inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
- adapt support according to needs
- look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- create a stimulating environment
- give information and help to teachers
- keep records and attend review meetings
- work with professionals such as speech and language therapists and physiotherapists
- provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.