We are seeking a dedicated and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team at a lovely school in Waltham Forest. The successful candidate will work alongside our experienced teachers to provide support and guidance to children with special educational needs.
- Supporting children with special educational needs in the classroom
- Working with teachers to plan and deliver engaging lessons that meet the individual needs of each child
- Providing one-on-one support to children who require extra attention
- Helping to develop and implement individual education plans (IEPs) for children with special educational needs
- Liaising with parents, carers and other professionals to ensure that the needs of each child are being met
- Assisting with the preparation of resources and materials for lessons
- Relevant qualification (e.g. Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification)
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
- Passionate about supporting children and helping them to achieve their full potential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
In return, we offer a supportive and welcoming working environment, ongoing training and development opportunities, and the chance to make a real difference to the lives of children with special educational needs.
If you are keen on this post, please email your updated CV
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%